So today I answer her questions.
- One event that changed the course of your life.
The demise of my long, long time relationship. I felt like the whole world opened up to me. It fueled me to take a class, try paddleboard yoga and ask my boss if I could transfer to the New York office. My life continues to flourish. It’s crazy that I was so afraid of that relationship ending that I clung on. My life is so much better thanks to it ending.
- If deserted on an island, three things you’d want with you.
G-chat, a volleyball friend and a knife because I’d be so lonely & a knife is just practical.
- If you were born as a famous person, who would you be and why?
I’ll take Jennifer Lawrence’s life please. She’s gorgeous, hilarious and talented but still down to earth.
- Three things life has taught you:
1. You never, ever have to settle.
2. Always be on the offense, you don’t score when you’re on defense. Unless you’re the Seahawks, right, Chris Cluff?.
3. Don’t let anyone in your life who isn’t worthy of that spot.
- If you were to describe yourself to a stranger, you would say.
I’m just like one of the guys.
- What is your definition of love?
That’s that feeling when you can’t wait to see someone else. If that’s not happening, run!
- One thing you wouldn’t sell for all the money in the world?
- How would you describe your dream man?
Confident, athletic, adventurous.
- Are you pro or against erotic writing?
I’m pro good writing.
- Which country do you dream of travelling to?
I’m a journalist, content strategist, doting auntie, amateur bobsledder, fitness enthusiast, and wannabe health nut (who loves chocolate and pizza too much to fully commit). I don't want you to think my life is perfect. It's not.