Happy New Year, everyone!
I’ve been editing New Year’s content for a couple weeks now and thinking about what I would resolve to do. You might know this about me, but I like to improve myself all year round. I rather obsess about accomplishing and am disappointed in myself when I don’t cross goals off my list early and often. I’ve been really good about not eating gluten (not any since Christmas Day!), but last night I had a dream that I ordered quesadillas while I was out and they came on flour tortillas. I felt like a failure in my dream. Hopefully I wouldn’t react like that in the light of day, but the truth is I might.
Here are my goals for 2014.
- Stop focusing on the end result and enjoy the ride.
- Work on core and arm strength.
- Eat more veggies and protein.
- Eat less processed foods.
- Be more forgiving of myself and others.
- Go zip-lining.
- Find a fulfilling new job.
- Read more, social media less.
Here are a couple of my favorite articles from the last couple of weeks, if you need ideas for your own resolutions.