- The climate makes Cab Francs extraordinary on Long Island. The air from the ocean and Long Island Sound can’t be touched by California and some say France. So eff off, Cali!
- Wines with peppery finishes don’t sound like they’d be good, but damn! They are. Especially when consumed with a steak & tots dinner.
- The Lawn Guyland accent is no joke. It’s for real. And it’s awful. AWFUL!
- Sparkling wines can be red. Why? Because winemakers don’t just rip grapes out of the ground and throw them away. They get inventive.
- Navani and I would make terrible bees. We would either need bee GPS or we’d get kicked out of the hive.
- Long Island has ‘hoods.
- I was going to report that cell phones are killing bees, but a Google search reveals that’s a myth. I should email wine maker Kelly and tell him.
- My friends and I would be awesome wine namers. “Was that the punch-me-in-the-balls red?” “No, we haven’t found that one yet.”
- I need more 50 Cent and Ne-Yo in my iTunes.